Electrical Engineering and Systems (GES)
Staff in our branches are available to study your project :
- Intelligent public lighting networks
- Traffic lights and controllers at crossroads
- Permanent lighting equipment and variable message sign installations
- Parking solutions
- Charging terminals for electric vehicles
- Access control, using barriers and retractable bollards
- Road metrology and meters or metering stations for traffic data
- Protection of sensitive sites
Easing congestion in towns and cities and making traffic run more smoothly along roads makes travelling more comfortable, as well as reducing journey times and atmospheric pollution. Effective management helps to ease traffic.
Recharging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles
Making it easier to deploy recharging infrastructure for electric vehicles helps the energy transition and encourages people to make environmentally-friendly journeys.
Our solutions for maintaining a reassuring, accessible environment that serves as a factor in maintaining social cohesion :
Sound management of flows on either a permanent or temporary basis also makes for effective coordination of accesses and parking areas – irrespective of your environment and the activity in which your site is engaged.
Road engineering and travel
Aximum has developed the resources it needs to conduct a complete diagnostic and analysis in the fields of infrastructure and travel. We have also developed high-performance systems which play a part in efficient asset management and contribute to ensuring smooth journeys.
Retrouvez la liste des contacts dédiés Electrical Engineering and SystemsContact France